Friday, February 13, 2009

Every man dies- Not every man lives!

Traditionally, insanity or madness is the behavior whereby a person flouts societal norms and may become a danger to themselves and others; insanity in its literal term. Another word that follows is craziness. Every being has a degree of craziness. Indeed, from being mentally upset to just expressing your inner self.

Everyone is special in their own way. Everyone tells you that when you feel inferior. If you think about it deeply, it is true. You might have something I don't, and vice versa. Point is, I am special in one way or the other, better than you at times, and sometimes you beat me double in something I'm not proud of. Isn't that fair enough?

I am a very proud person, not by the arrogance, but proud because I've accomplished a lot. A lot has a lot in it. My dad quit smoking when I was very young, because I said him to. Isn't that great? I feel great because I did something many smokers have problems doing it. You must've done something you're very grateful of. In the same way, this week, I explored myself to find out more about me. My inspiration... some freaky person staring at me and unknowingly, me gazing back at him with the shut-up-and-stop look.

I'm a very good person maybe just like you, and maybe nothing like you at all. When I come to think about it, there are reasons for it. Being polite and times, friendly, an overall good person. Something I was never proud of was my shyness. I've never been very bold. Especially not with the other sex. This week I wanted to change that and a way to change that was to do what you feel like doing and talking to people the way you felt like. This week I took control of my life. I acted c.r.a.z.y. in my way of craziness. :) From screaming on the streets to eating green chilies randomly, I love the new-me. Because it's fun to be young. Isn't it?

Point is; do what you feel like, for some time, love who you are and not what you've become because of the influence of your environment or whatsoever. Albert Einstein quotes, “A person starts to live when he can live outside himself." So relax some time, chill, sleep like an owl at times, work like an ass at others, last but never the least, just live your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment