Wednesday, March 4, 2009

شارع حسين بن علي

No day is perfect. Nobody is perfect and when they say "I'm nobody", they're just very lame. It's about me today. Just what I think, what I feel. I don't even care about the stupid lame-ass incomplete language I type in, that with no grammar rules. Ugh. As you all know, this is just an online diary so take it that way. It's not for you but merely for my own existence.

So I think I have had the worst starting of the month. I lose my calculator and it just wasn't a calculator and I'm not even over-reacting. I love my things.
Everything. I don't like losing things because I have too much to lose, really. When I was in grade 7, I kind of broke my webcam and well I felt so guilty since then I haven't bought a camera and last year I kind of lost our digital camera and blegh. I cried my ass off and made a fool out of myself in front of my whole extended family with my dad consoling as I was to get married or something. I'm very conscious about my possessions. So I lost my first calculator and I'm not buying another one in hope that I'll find it back and somewhere deep within I know I won't. Then there's my dictionary which I LOVE so much. Yes, a dictionary. I love dictionaries, especially this one with like super cool Australian English thing. So my youngest sister kind of misplaced it and I lost my temper. I have a very bad temper when I'm already low. Alhamdulilah I found it. So recently, I lost my IGCSE certificate and though it is like all of little use in getting into a university but it's my first educational board certificate and all, so I'm all very depressed and I can't find it. =/

So today I had like this wow morning with breakfast in school with coffee from Hiba and Dunkin' Donuts' Munchkins which Hajra got for all of us. We had much more than all that, so the day was like perfect. Until I found out we're going to loser-ass FantasyLand for our field trip. I mean what the ef dude? FantasyLand is for like loser-ass kidos. Ugh. I so hate my school and then all the pressure of studies as if they're the only thing which exists in the world. I'd rather spend my entire day all alone in Sahara Mall or even in my room rather than FantasyLand. Such torture to the XX! I tried retaliating but no, they just want their own rules and regulations. So yes ef my life.

As God said, jahalat will repeat itself and in a way maybe you don't understand it but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment